Artychoking

Em busca de alcachofras. A blog by Pedro Nunes

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

I was having a tuna sandwich when something went wrong and all of a sudden I was sucked into space. I found myself in the distant galaxy of Valpolicela (no relation) and am using this device to send signals to my earthbound comrades. Because I am confused I often pretend to be Spiff the intergalactic explorer extraordinaire. When I am bored I collect artichokes, therefore the name of this blog.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I will always love you


It was revealed in the press that Osama Bin Laden is obsessed with Whitney Houston. The revelation was made by a former Sudanese lover of Bin Laden who claims that he was even determined to murder Whitney's husband, Bobby Brown, to fulfil his dream of marrying the pop singer.
If Osama had succeeded that would have been double good news. Whitney would be sent to live in the remote mountains of Tora Bora where she would have no record contract for good and we'd all be pretty sure not to hear her singing again. Soon, that never ending "I Will Always Love You" chorus would be a rather distant memory. On the other hand, Whitney would soon turn Osama into a crack addict to the point where he would be unfit for terrorism. Pop music has never been so close to making a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home