Artychoking

Em busca de alcachofras. A blog by Pedro Nunes

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

I was having a tuna sandwich when something went wrong and all of a sudden I was sucked into space. I found myself in the distant galaxy of Valpolicela (no relation) and am using this device to send signals to my earthbound comrades. Because I am confused I often pretend to be Spiff the intergalactic explorer extraordinaire. When I am bored I collect artichokes, therefore the name of this blog.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Zoey Van Goey

É a banda do meu colega de doutoramento na Universidade de Stirling, Matt Brennan. Em pouco mais de um ano, fizeram nome no cena indie de Glasgow. Acabam de lançar o single "Foxtrot Vandals", produzido pelo guru Stuart Murdoch, dos Belle and Sebastian. É possível que no futuro venhamos a ouvir falar deles aqui em Portugal.

Ouvir aqui: http://www.myspace.com/zoeyvangoey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home