Artychoking

Em busca de alcachofras. A blog by Pedro Nunes

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

I was having a tuna sandwich when something went wrong and all of a sudden I was sucked into space. I found myself in the distant galaxy of Valpolicela (no relation) and am using this device to send signals to my earthbound comrades. Because I am confused I often pretend to be Spiff the intergalactic explorer extraordinaire. When I am bored I collect artichokes, therefore the name of this blog.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Wei Chen got married

My good friend Szu-Wei Chen married his fiancée Fanne in a ceremony held at the Church of the Holy Rude in Stirling on the 24th of June. A good day to remember complete with bagpipes, kilts and the ever present Broccoli Trilogy delivered in style by the Best Man. Also good to catch up with my fellow PhD colleagues and friends Mark Percival, Mark Brownrigg, Matt and Adam and the professors in my former department of Film and Media Studies: Richard Kilborn, John Izod and Simon Frith.
Cheers to Wei and Fanne and all the best in their new life back in Taiwan!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home