Artychoking

Em busca de alcachofras. A blog by Pedro Nunes

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

I was having a tuna sandwich when something went wrong and all of a sudden I was sucked into space. I found myself in the distant galaxy of Valpolicela (no relation) and am using this device to send signals to my earthbound comrades. Because I am confused I often pretend to be Spiff the intergalactic explorer extraordinaire. When I am bored I collect artichokes, therefore the name of this blog.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Latest from the land of the free

This has been circulating pretty much everywhere and most may be familiar with it but anyway better to watch it again than not to watch at all - in spite of the distressful images. Iranian-American student being tasered on campus by UCLA police for no apparent reason other than failing to show identification. Shame...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OhaW7Fr6b28

2 Comments:

Blogger Wei said...

Sooner or later, as the Labours are still in power, it'll happen in Britain.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Nunes said...

Something similar happened already in Britain when a Brazilian citizen was murdered on suspicious of being a terrorist. But I hope something will change for the best once Brown replaces Blair.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home