Artychoking

Em busca de alcachofras. A blog by Pedro Nunes

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

I was having a tuna sandwich when something went wrong and all of a sudden I was sucked into space. I found myself in the distant galaxy of Valpolicela (no relation) and am using this device to send signals to my earthbound comrades. Because I am confused I often pretend to be Spiff the intergalactic explorer extraordinaire. When I am bored I collect artichokes, therefore the name of this blog.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Birthday








...to my twin nieces, Joana and Matilde, who are six years old today!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nuno said...

parabéns a elas e aos pais!
Nuno J

6:19 PM  
Blogger Nunes said...

Sim, também há mérito dos pais claro.

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obrigado camaradas. Mas há que não esquecer a importância dos signos.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Nunes said...

Sim. As Balanças costumam desiquilibrar, sobretudo nos momentos decisivos.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home