Artychoking

Em busca de alcachofras. A blog by Pedro Nunes

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

I was having a tuna sandwich when something went wrong and all of a sudden I was sucked into space. I found myself in the distant galaxy of Valpolicela (no relation) and am using this device to send signals to my earthbound comrades. Because I am confused I often pretend to be Spiff the intergalactic explorer extraordinaire. When I am bored I collect artichokes, therefore the name of this blog.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

An Inconvenient Truth


Very interesting documentary based on Al Gore's lectures on climate change. If you happen to be one of those who don't like Gore, leave that behind and go and see the movie. It is not a great movie experience by any means and it is not meant to be so, but it is informative and persuasive in an honest and clever way . Find more about the movie and the topic here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A scary movie that shows how much damage human beings have done to this world. I'm mostly scared for the generations being born today.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home