Tim Buckley: Song To The Siren
I don't love everything that Tim did but this one really makes the hairs stand at the back of the neck. Like many people from my generation, I first heard this song not in its original version but in a stunning cover version by This Mortal Coil sung by Liz Fraser of the Cocteau Twins.
Also, always good to point out that for his restraint and effortless vocal delivery Tim was actually a better singer than Jeff.
I don't love everything that Tim did but this one really makes the hairs stand at the back of the neck. Like many people from my generation, I first heard this song not in its original version but in a stunning cover version by This Mortal Coil sung by Liz Fraser of the Cocteau Twins.
Also, always good to point out that for his restraint and effortless vocal delivery Tim was actually a better singer than Jeff.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home