Artychoking

Em busca de alcachofras. A blog by Pedro Nunes

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lisbon, Portugal

I was having a tuna sandwich when something went wrong and all of a sudden I was sucked into space. I found myself in the distant galaxy of Valpolicela (no relation) and am using this device to send signals to my earthbound comrades. Because I am confused I often pretend to be Spiff the intergalactic explorer extraordinaire. When I am bored I collect artichokes, therefore the name of this blog.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Thin White Rope, Some Velvet Morning, 1991

If you grew up in the late 1980s and were an indie-pop fan you may have caught up with Thin White Rope. They were great.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TWR were a great, great band. It's sad to know that it ended due to financial problems — they weren't making enough money to make a living out of music. Check out the live album "The one that got away" and enjoy one of the most interesting guitar interplay I've found in rock bands.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Nunes said...

And they had great lyrics too. Check them here:
http://moonhead.linklord.com/
Scary stuff.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home